Step right up. Step right up.

Welcome to the weird, wild and wonderful world of my imagination.
click on the above sentence to go to my facebook page :)


Sunday 26 January 2014

The Man with the Long Fingers

 This picture is inspired from my Childhood Fears Theme. I was the only girl and the youngest of four brothers. They scared me to death as a child, it was all fun and games but to this day I am still afraid of the dark. One particular thing that scared me was the story of my brother telling me the man with the long fingers was going to get me and still to this day he says it. ha ha. So I decided to paint the image. Here it is. If you would like to view more of my art check out my facebook page here is the link https://www.facebook.com/pages/Magically-Overactive-ImaginationGemma-Lalor/286417434723915








No comments:

Post a Comment