Step right up. Step right up.

Welcome to the weird, wild and wonderful world of my imagination.
click on the above sentence to go to my facebook page :)


Tuesday 29 January 2013

Comfort Blankey

I got back a few of my childhood toys last week so i decided to make a comfort blanket out of all the teddybear's heads my fingers were bleeding after i had it completed but i am happy with the result and am now using it as a throw over the back of the couch i got a few more toys that i will do other stuff with too i am also trying to work on a massive drawing that i want to enter into competitions and it is taking a long time and other stuff i want to exhibit so i cant put them up but hope your enjoy these few small bits i do put up thanks for looking :D

1 comment:

  1. Decapitated Teddys, blood sounds like csi :-)
    Hurting your fingers for expression
    Artists suffering for their art.

    ReplyDelete